Havana 1954 by Eve Arnold
jackLNDN - Play It Back
The first track from the new ‘Summer Never Ends - Vol. 1’ EP.
Buster Keaton Poster
by Danish poster designer Sven Brasch
L. Frank Baum, The Land of Oz
Blackberry Gin & Tonic
For the shrub
1 cup blackberries
1 cup balsamic vinegar
3/4 cup sugar
For the gin and tonic
1.5 oz gin
.75 oz blackberry shrub
Blackberries, for garnish
1. In a bowl, toss blackberries with sugar. Let sit for one hour at room temp.
2. Mash the blackberries with a large spoon. Let sit for another hour.
3. Mash the fruit again and then let sit for 24 hours at room temp.
4. Add the vinegar, stir, and let sit, covered, for at least one week, making sure to give it a good stir every day.
5. After a week, strain the fruit from the mixture and save the liquid in a mason jar (or a large container with a cover).
6. To make the gin and tonic, pour the gin into a glass, followed by the shrub. Add a handful of ice cubes and top with tonic. Garnish with fresh blackberries.